Renew Subscription Subscribe to Journal of Creation
Have a subscription already? Renew Here
You might also likeTake a look
About the Journal of Creation
Started in 1984, Journal of Creation brings you in-depth, peer-reviewed comment, reviews and the latest research findings that relate to origins and the biblical account of Creation, the Flood, and the Fall. The Journal covers a wide spectrum of studies, not just science. Powerful articles have appeared on topics such as philosophy, theology, history, archaeology, social sciences, and many more.
Journal of Creation strives to publish papers that promote the development of rigorously logical, biblically consistent models in various areas. It keeps you up to date with the latest in creation research.
This is a great complement to Creation magazine, providing in-depth material from many experts in their field to satisfy the enquiring mind.
Each issue is about 120 pages.
Important: from May 2020, the Journal will be digital-only.
Regrettably, the print edition of the Journal of Creation can no longer be published. Greatly increased costs of printing and distribution have made it non-viable, a reality that has been amplified by the global economic and transport (delivery) mayhem caused by COVID-19.
Creation Ministries International continues to publish the Journal in electronic (digital) format, as from issue 34(2). The style and content of the Journal that subscribers so much appreciate will not change.
Furthermore, the reading experience will be significantly enhanced going forward (with issue 34(2)).
We commend to you the new digital version:
- Our new digital platform makes it really easy to read and navigate (we have paid for a substantial upgrade to the existing digital platform). The articles can even be read easily on a mobile phone (in reading view). The Journal will be delivered with the same quality and user-friendliness as Science, the world’s #2 secular science journal.
- It is searchable
- Links to sources are hyperlinked (clickable)
- You can share with up to five devices.
- You can take it with you when travelling without taking up any luggage space!
- We can use colour pictures and graphs.
- You can still print articles in the Journal page format.
- You get bonus free access to the archives of the digital Journal.
- Your subscription supports the publication of important creationist research.
- 3 issues per year (Mar, Jul and Nov)
- Accurate and current
- Share with up to 5 devices
- Easy read mode (new)
- Article Archive
- Writing Guidelines
- Access your digital issues
- How to use your digital Journal